Crescent Moon MineCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even more suggestion

+2
VitalityV2
Luigi52
6 posters

Go down

Even more suggestion Empty Even more suggestion

Post  Luigi52 Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Ok so I thought awhile about something and I decided on the Apps. That we should have ACCEPTED A DENIED and PENDING It would help the applications.
Luigi52
Luigi52

Back to top Go down

Even more suggestion Empty Re: Even more suggestion

Post  VitalityV2 Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Luigi52 wrote:Ok so I thought awhile about something and I decided on the Apps. That we should have ACCEPTED A DENIED and PENDING It would help the applications.
I agree. king

VitalityV2

Back to top Go down

Post  ArticWolf Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:46 am

I think the Forum Layout Should be re-done, it looks like it didn't take much time or effort to do, and although many people prefer to be on minecraft. all it would take is one maintenance of this website to make it look exceptionally better. many buttons are out of place, and it just looks like we really half assed the website. I shouldn't be Given the Privilege to fix it, but i think whoever has the rights to fix it could touch it up, even if it is just slightly, I have a good bit of Graphic Design under my belt, and if we need any new buttons i could easily whip up a couple, and new pictures for the site would probably be effective also. i think since the map is completely new the entire backround could be re-done, but if these issues are too low level on the care scale, don't mind this post at all.

~ArticWolf.
ArticWolf
ArticWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  space Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:08 pm

ArticWolf wrote:I think the Forum Layout Should be re-done, it looks like it didn't take much time or effort to do, and although many people prefer to be on minecraft. all it would take is one maintenance of this website to make it look exceptionally better. many buttons are out of place, and it just looks like we really half assed the website. I shouldn't be Given the Privilege to fix it, but i think whoever has the rights to fix it could touch it up, even if it is just slightly, I have a good bit of Graphic Design under my belt, and if we need any new buttons i could easily whip up a couple, and new pictures for the site would probably be effective also. i think since the map is completely new the entire backround could be re-done, but if these issues are too low level on the care scale, don't mind this post at all.

~ArticWolf.

Agreed. This site lacks functionality and is kind of ugly.
space
space

Back to top Go down

Post  Payton Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:30 pm

I too have the ability and have the skills of web design under my belt, I dont want to step on toes but I can lend items and create things to whom ever runs the site, new flash images imbedded into the website and new buttons to play with reconfig the frame work and some of the forum info, if theres a prob with webhosting we can easily whip that problem I know a bunch of freebie sites to host them with minimal ad's.
Payton
Payton

Back to top Go down

Post  lovebucket Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:15 pm

instead of giving the general "no function and looks halfassed" give us some specifics on what you would like done, i will have xraer look at this post and see what is feasible given the forums software we are running

lovebucket

Back to top Go down

Post  ArticWolf Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:09 pm

when going to fix your own posts, the buttons "half-stack" on eachother, like the edit button or something i don't know if you noticed, some of the buttons are hard to read, and the forum itself is hard to access, the categories aren't very clear and its hard to tell where you are when navigating the forum. As for the buttons like i mentioned, some are too big, and some are too small. the preview and send buttons below a post are too small, and also one is bold and one is not, also the buttons for reply, and edit/delete are HUGE blue buttons that are kind of awkwardly placed, maybe changing the size slightly would help change this, the color scheme itself is not clashy, but some things are hard to see . I don't know if that is just me, but i have trouble reading certain things,
ArticWolf
ArticWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  space Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:41 am

lovebucket wrote:instead of giving the general "no function and looks halfassed" give us some specifics on what you would like done, i will have xraer look at this post and see what is feasible given the forums software we are running

K. Just some things that annoy me.

The home button should take you to the home page, portal should be renamed to "forum" and should take you directly to the forum and not that page with the voting banner on it. The chatbox is seemingly broken. The buttons for quoting, editing ect. are ugly and cumbersome. Move the voting banner under the ads on every page. Update the front page more with useful information(ie server ip change), if you don't want to bother updating it, get someone else to do it.

Having to highlight post count and join date is stupid. That stuff really isn't needed though, so maybe just do away with user information like that? Maybe get rid of some the top page links like the calender, FAQ, search and users. It's jut ugly ans useless. Aesthetically, the background is ugly, the top page banner is fine, save for whatever the fuck is on the right.

That's the stuff I don't like.

EDIT: username should be above the avatar.
space
space

Back to top Go down

Post  lovebucket Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:55 am

had to make backround opaque due to text blending with the site backround, chat box is not broken, just click login and it will work, the thing on the right is a pixel art of a photo of kassandra, one of the server members, and i will have xraer look here to see and adress the rest of the issues as he sees fit

lovebucket

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum