Crescent Moon MineCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CryoZone's App

3 posters

Go down

CryoZone's App Empty CryoZone's App

Post  CryoZone Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:25 pm

Username: Justen Wilson AKA. CryoZone

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to get it?: Have and can be on it nearly all the time

When you usually play:It's summer vacation, I'm on 8+ hours a day. Even during the school year it's 3+ hours a day (If I'm not grounded)

Why you should be admin: My trustworthiness can be vouched for by Metroid and Kronikwasted (Is he Xraer?). I have good control of worldedit, and I love to help people. I give a lot of stuff away on nearly every game I play for no apparent reason, and I love answering questions, even stupid ones, as it gives me something to do and I just like helping people. Any other questions you guys have for me can be asked at Justenw37@gmail.com
Bai ^.^

~CryoZone~

Last edited by CryoZone on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thought name=MC name, not real)

CryoZone

Back to top Go down

CryoZone's App Empty Re: CryoZone's App

Post  Metroid Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:33 pm

No xraer is a totally different person
Metroid
Metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  lovebucket Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:58 pm

O.o cryozone we thought you left for good and now i find you again!
sorry friend but you gotta go through the same rigamarole as everyone else, i might test you for a new position i am thinking of opening but not yet, i havent decided to create it yet, its alot of work

lovebucket

Back to top Go down

Post  CryoZone Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:17 pm

I've owned quite a few forums before, and I have an idea for a custom position for me.

Star Supervisor

XD

rigamarole=?

CryoZone

Back to top Go down

Post  lovebucket Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:13 pm

getting metty boy and bigboldbrave to approve you, proving you can handle the position, that sort of thing, what is your name on the server?

lovebucket

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum