Crescent Moon MineCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vitality's Mod Application

4 posters

Go down

Vitality's Mod Application Empty Vitality's Mod Application

Post  VitalityV2 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:03 pm

Name:Jared

IGN:Vitality NOT VitalityV2

About Me: I just an average teenager enjoying his summer vacation. I play high school varsity football(Go Jaguars Razz). I'm am off of football for another month along with school so i will have plenty of time to dedicate to the server. Also, if it matters i live in the U.S.A

Why I should be accepted/why I want to join: I have been playing for a good while on this server. I have the second best swords level and $28,000 to prove it. I want to be able to help normal players when admins or other mods are on. I would also like to be more involved in the servers community and give my ideas on how the world could be improved. Although right now I really enjoy it. I do not plan on nor will I ever abuse my powers as a moderator. Like I said the server is great and well manage but there are times when I'm online and there are no other Mods/Admins on so I think that is a major reason why i should be excepted.

How Long have I been playing Minecraft: I have owned Minecraft before it went in to survival mode so i have pretty good ideas when it comes to pixel art although I'm not the best at it. I know every crafting recipe and have good building experience. The funny thing is I've never seen any slimes.
lol!

VitalityV2

Back to top Go down

Vitality's Mod Application Empty Re: Vitality's Mod Application

Post  lovebucket Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:32 am

do you have a mic, and if so do you have ventrilo?
i will be working on getting metroid and bigbold to check these applications so they can review possible candidates for moderator positions

lovebucket

Back to top Go down

Post  VitalityV2 Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:53 am

lovebucket wrote:do you have a mic, and if so do you have ventrilo?
i will be working on getting metroid and bigbold to check these applications so they can review possible candidates for moderator positions
Sry to say but no I really hope this would not affect it. As I have said before I'm sometimes on when moderators are not so I don't think it is that big of a deal. However my iPhone does have an app turning it into a wireless mic. However, It has some major lag because it uses my wifi which at the time a majority of the wifi is being used on the server.

VitalityV2

Back to top Go down

Post  lovebucket Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:38 pm

it does not affect it negatively, but it woulda given you an edge lol, i will tell metroid and bigbold to look into this application

lovebucket

Back to top Go down

Post  bigboldbrave Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:01 pm

You have been accpeted by a group decision between me and Metroid! Enjot your powers, dont abuse them, help players, and have fun! Smile

bigboldbrave

Back to top Go down

Post  Metroid Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:28 pm

You have been accepted has a full moderator thread closed.
Metroid
Metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down