Crescent Moon MineCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

flanoman's mod; Application.

3 posters

Go down

flanoman's mod; Application. Empty flanoman's mod; Application.

Post  flanoman Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:27 pm

Name: Sean Flanagan

V Chat: Yes,Yes I can.

About me: Well my name is Sean thats all, lol. All joking aside do, i'm a very friendly person for some reason never get angry just smile? I cant figure it out myself. I play G.A.A football and hurling for my County and Club. I'm from County Westmeath btw. All I do on my computer is play minecraft and manage my Youtube account tbh. Love minecraft I love you

Why I Should be a Mod: Well i'm very dedicated to minecraft since only working 3 days a week, and I spend about 7 to 12 hrs playing it some days. Since i'm from Ireland my G.M.T is different but I usually play through the night.
But it seems to me most Moderators are American and Only seem to come online late. During my time online there is a lot of people looking for help of moderators but nun are online due to the few hours delay. Thats why i can help because my benefit from been in a different time-zone can be beneficial to a lot more people who are seeking help. Also I know exactly how to use world edit as I own a Server (just to mess around with my friends). Also I seem to always giving stuff to people and helping then out with there Creations. Since I have built my house and made my mark by making large scale buildings and owning Aqua division (a town on water) I seem to be only helping people create there houses and buildings. Thats all I do is help. If you gave me the mod powers I would promise to use and not abuse them. I have been on this server quiet a while now and I know EVERYBODY in a good way. If you do not let me have the powers its ok i understand but a lot of people need help and i'm the man to support and help them even people that are new, not from the town or even people who annoy me. I would just like to help awesome craft to become a better server.
Thanks for reading this,

Flanoman.

Last edited by flanoman on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To tell the truth.)
flanoman
flanoman

Back to top Go down

flanoman's mod; Application. Empty Re: flanoman's mod; Application.

Post  Luigi52 Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:30 pm

flanoman wrote:Name: Sean Flanagan

I dont think you have to include you last name but thats fine.
Luigi52
Luigi52

Back to top Go down

Post  flanoman Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:03 pm

Luigi52 wrote:
flanoman wrote:Name: Sean Flanagan

I dont think you have to include you last name but thats fine.

Reply: Ok soz but my minecraft name sorta gives it away.
flanoman
flanoman

Back to top Go down

Post  Metroid Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:04 pm

I will think about it FlanoMan
Metroid
Metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Metroid Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:56 am

Well we don't need any more moderators at this time
Metroid
Metroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down