Crescent Moon MineCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned. please read

2 posters

Go down

Banned. please read Empty Banned. please read

Post  Waffles Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:55 pm

okay, so the server just restarted and i lost everything and i was a little angry about it. so i was running around and i see lovebucket say "greifing is allowed." so i take ONE of this guy's wood and he kills me. i get mad and the guy that kills me says that i took his wood so he killed me. then i restate that lovebucket said greifing is allowed. and right after that lovebucket says(exact words) "waffles i am sick of your sh*t". and bans me. really? do you think that's fair? i guess it's partly my fault for being annoying and the staff were having a hard time getting everything under control but i don't think it was that fair. i really like this server and want to play. Sad 7/2/2011 around 5:45pm PST also- "This server has friendly staff. " taken straight off of here-http://minecraftservers.net/server/4130 one of the staff called me an idiot too. i mean how is that friendly? i'm pretty sure it was lovebucket, correct me if i'm wrong

please unban me i'll be good

Waffles

Back to top Go down

Banned. please read Empty Re: Banned. please read

Post  lovebucket Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:03 am

yep it was me, i am the OWNER OF THE SERVER
when i told you to stop pvping and griefing so that we could get the server set up, you should have shut up stopped arguing and listened, i dont give a fuck what the posted rules are, if you are told to stop something fucking stop, your appeals doesnt seem like you understand this yet
we have just had a major server makeover because of corrupted world files and then you want to join and be a dick, while griefing is allowed, it is also discouraged in the early days of the server so that we can get shit set up, i will consider your appeal, but i will not guarantee anything, if i DO decide to unban you, keep in mind, my word is law, whether you like the law or not, my word will be followed!

lovebucket

Back to top Go down

Post  Waffles Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:31 am

okay lovebucket i don't want to argue with you since you are the owner, but i do want to say that after you told me that it was my last warning i stopped killing. and from what I remember i took one wooden plank and that was all i ever intended to take, he got mad and killed me, so i restated that you said greifing was allowed, and you said "im sick of your sh*t" then banned me. that's what i remember. that's all i wanted to say. sorry lovebucket, i was just being a huge dick yesterday because i was mad that my house was gone.

Waffles

Back to top Go down

Post  lovebucket Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:13 pm

i said "please do not grief yet as we are just getting the server back up" you said "nah" and did it anyway, then u argued with me about stopping

lovebucket

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down